Thursday, August 4, 2011

many changes.

woooow. it's been a long time since i wrote last & a ton has changed. the number one thing is that mike & i are back together. most ppl who hear this just think that we are such a rollercoaster. that's fine. with us getting back together this time i realized something... i don't really care what others think about us or me. i've had some family members be very unsupportive of mike & i's relationship from the beginning for no reason at all except for very shallow ones. yes, his family isn't rich-neither is mine. yes, he is from the country and it's helped me expand my horizons a TON. i don't know many people who have experienced a love like mike & i have. he makes me believe in marriage again and that it can last which is something i thought i would never have faith in. we make each other want to be better people and he treats me like a queen. aren't those the things that matter? i'm very grateful for my mom & siblings for always being supportive and giving us the time to figure things out without judging us. i love mike & i truly hope that some day we will be together for eternity.













other things that have changed... i'm living at home again, i have a job (yay), and i will be starting at UVU in the fall. it's weird being home and having less freedom and i hate being farther away from mike, but it has been nice to be around my family & i know that we need each other. i really like my job. i love the people that i work with and i love the environment. i like feeling like i am contributing to the world, even if it's just through retail. i love it. & i really do love having the paycheck (:



also, lately i have been having tons of doctors appointments. i have a cyst in my right wrist and for awhile they thought i had carpel tunnel too. luckily, as of yesterday, i know that i do not have that. i had to get a nerve conduction test done, which could easily be a form of torture.



the Lord has blessed me so much in my life & i see it more and more every day. my life would be miserable without the gospel. i'm soo glad that i was one lucky enough to be born into an LDS family. i truly know that the church is true.



i turn nineteen this month. for some reason i'm more excited for this birthday then i was for my eighteenth birthday even though nothing is changing. lately i have just felt older, more mature. i feel like i'm growing up. life finally feels real. i'm starting my own life, on my own and mike will be joining it. it's scary & yet so invigorating. i love my life (:



here's some pictures of my summer...






























2 comments:

  1. If you're happy, I'm happy :) coming home summers after bring at school was the WORST! It's all what, a curfew again?! Can't wait to see you hopefully in October!

    ReplyDelete