Monday, October 18, 2010

Cutest Future Nephew!

Here are some pictures of my adorable future nephews that I love to spend time with and take pictures of.
This first one is of Travis and Mike. This was the night that we went and played basketball. Travis is the oldest of all the grand kids; he'll be two in November.

This second picture is of Chandler; Travis little brother. He'll be one in January. He's in his cute little robe.




















These last two are of Baby Dylan. He is my favorite. He is THE cutest baby ever! He is so happy. His mom calls me his girlfriend because he gets so happy whenever he sees me. I adore him.















Anyway... this weekend: interesting. Megan and I took seven hours to deep clean her kitchen- just the kitchen. It made me freaking tired. Other than that the weekend was kinda boring. Now I'm back at school and classes are normal. I have an english paper due on Wednesday that I keep procrastinating. I don't have my Excel class for the rest of the week- thank heavens! We're going camping/hunting this weekend and it's going to be COLD! I am excited though. Mike's bishop thinks that a goal to get married in the temple this Summer is a good idea so I hope we can make that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment